SMW uses proprietary equipment, assembled in-house, deploying best in class elements:
– Drives system by Bosch
– Control system — Siemens S7-1200 platform
– Gas circulation system — SMC Pneumatic (Japan)
– Other components made in Russia
Transforming physical shape / geometry of an object to digital mathematical model, i.e. development of parametric and solid state CAD models based on the results obtained by 3D scanning.
Verifying geometry of 3D printed component by comparing it with values indicated in the drawings (reference sample). This includes quality control of surface and assemblies.
Why Additive Manufacturing?
• Weight reduction
• Bionic design availability for production
• Lower production expenses for complex components, thus competitive price policy
• Less production steps for complex components, thus faster manufacturing/shorter leadtime
• Possibility to achieve 0.25 mm wall thickness
• Easy repair process (for some parts)
• Customer-orientation, complete customization of products/components
• Less parts to assemble (for some components)
• Simultaneous production of multiple components (in some cases)
• Relatively fast prototyping